Results Broadcasting has established a $2,000 Education Debt Assistance Grant to help broadcasters pay off their student loans. This grant is available to individuals currently employed in Wisconsin broadcasting or related media.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently employed at a Wisconsin broadcast radio, television or related media company
- Must have completed a minimum of one year employment with a Wisconsin broadcast radio, television, or related media company
- Company must be a dues paying member of the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association
- Must submit a letter of support from the current employer signed by the local manager
- Must provide proof of attendance at a university, college, technical school or broadcast school by supplying a copy of transcripts or degree certificate
- Must provide proof of current loan balance (documentation will remain confidential)
- Must provide a short summary of your career so far in media
Applications will be accepted Jan. 1 through Feb. 28. Financial information (See below) must be postmarked by Feb. 28.